Sunday, May 18, 2008

Criminal Court 12055 Queens Blvd

Phew, it's less than 3 minutes

What? You thought I was going to overlook the rationale for this blog! You really thought I was going to mention The Eurovision Song Contest!

Naaaan! I know it's wrong! I admit, I was more than distant lately. Too much time for me, I hardly come back. To tell you, I did not come even see how he was doing here. I thank all the way and with the friendship blogueste I must have all the faithful who are still convinced of my back! They are manifested or not, heartfelt thank you to move again and again here.

I've read that coffee grew cold ... Well, we'll try to retiƩdir a little while! ;-)

This week is the week of competition. Arpe have known that on Saturday evening, the competition has declined in a small final which selected the final 10 and this saw the number of participants from the former Eastern bloc.
But now this year's Eurovision comes in ... 3 evenings. 2 semi finals and finals.
Only the Big 4 and the hosts are automatically in the finals Saturday. To recap, the Big4 includes countries that have the highest rate of audiance and then ... Spain, France, Germany and the United Kingdom. The other place will play Tuesday and Thursday evening.

Belgium is represented this year by a Dutch delegation which was chosen by the public of the VRT. The surprise is great. Slightly imitated by Urban Trad mind that almost make us win few years ago, Ishtar (the name of the group) will also be singing in imaginary languages. Is this soup warmed us will pass the course on Tuesday, the day the group will defend our colors? Everything remains to be seen. Me, other group deserved this place but hey, we're not going to encotre Flemish public, fond of this kind of ... music.

And just for your listening pleasure (yes yes!), Here are 2 minutes 35 seconds (phew, it does not last longer) ...

Your opinion?

Personally, I liked it ... Moreover, for all ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment