Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hentia Milk Streaming

We do not remake

Sometimes you have a great slap in the face to boost morale. For me it was yesterday that I received my slap as they say down home.

She: Sir, here, I return your file to the RVA. Everything should be regularized within 3 weeks.
Me: (I swallow my saliva)
It: Here's your scorecard, simply return it to us late in the box here, if we are open, otherwise the mailbox.
Me: ok, fine (thinking: you can not know what I am looking forward to return here). Can you tell me how much is the allowance?
She: So ... you are isolated, without family ... is capped at 60% of your salary but capped at 2500 gross ... So uh ... € 50 per day!
Me: ah ... ok ... (Thinking: wow, awesome). Well, you will not see me for a long time!

I could not restrain myself ... we never change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment